SQL Developer WFH/Stoke on Trent £30-40k
Our client based in Stoke on Trent has an immediate requirement to recruit a SQL Developer to join their team who is keen to build on their existing development skills and work in a great team environment.
Your main responsibilities will be to gain a deep understanding of the existing software platforms and work on a project-by-project basis developing and optimising solutions on the SQL platform for their client base.
To be successful in the role you will need strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead initiatives on a daily basis, have excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as first-class oral and written communication skills.
You should have a skill set including the following:
- At least 3+ years of experience programming in T-SQL
- Strong grounding in SQL Server
- Experience in creating and maintaining SQL databases, SQL queries, Stored Procedures and its objects such as tables and views
- Must have an In-depth understanding of database modeling and management
- Ability to create and maintain reports
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle
- Excellent Analysis skills – data analysis, requirements analysis, interface and system analysis
- Clear and confident communicator with all levels of stakeholders
For more information please feel free to contact Steve on 0203 051 4825