Software Architect (Hybrid) County Cork €100-130k
Our client is based in Cork and is looking to hire a Software Architect to join their growing team. This Global software company is a technology leader in their sector and their innovations sets them apart from their competitors.
This role will give an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to transform the Software strategy and applications for our in-house team and the customers also. Working with a team of Architects the role will be to marry different technologies into our strategy for the future.
- Accountable for the software architecture, design, implementation, and maintainability for robust, scalable, high-quality software products.
- Responsible for defining the technical roadmap for the organisation.
- Drive best practice of the development function striving for and achieving higher standards for the company for the future.
- Technical expert and primary contact point between ourselves and other technical organisations.
- Technical Consultant to multiple scrum teams.
- Mentor and Coach for senior developers.
- Continuous drive for growth and development of the technical competence of the organisation
- Other specific responsibilities vary by prior experience and project scope.
Who you are
- Be a problem solver
- Ability to hit the ground running with new technologies and delivering them successfully into our software products
- Keen interest in new technologies and how to use them to improve the organisation
- Positive attitude and willing to lead from the front
- Strong work ethic and willingness to get things done
- Experience with Kubernetes, docker etc
- Experience with CloudFormation, Terraform etc
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Architect
To find out more about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org