Software Architect Cork/Hybrid
Our client is undertaking some of the largest technical projects in its history and as a result we are looking for Software Architects with experience in building and delivering large-scale architecture across the development lifecycle.
You will be working in an Agile team using modern tools and technologies to build scalable, well-tested, performant applications and with freedom to innovate, you will play a key role in building the next generation of their products.
- Developing solutions across the full development lifecycle from solution design to production bug fixing, testing and enhancements
- Work with the wider product team ensuring applications meet best practice
- Project leadership, able to develop and deliver solutions to operational challenges
- Expert knowledge of software engineering principles, patterns and practices
- Significant commercial experience coding in Java/SpringBoot
- Container technologies, ideally Kubernetes or Docker
- Proven experience taking a lead role in projects and product development
- Solid understanding of AWS cloud architecture and deployments
- Experience of implementing automated testing, continuous integration and continuous deployments
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
I am actively arranging interviews for next week with this company so please send over your most recent CV and I will give you a call straight away with more details!