Site Reliability Engineer Cork
Our client based in Cork is recruiting for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer with cloud computing experience (mainly AWS) to support the local development teams with DevOps and platform reliability improvements.
There will be large amounts of autonomy in this position with a focus on the growth of their complex infrastructure, working with coding for automation purposes in both n-premise and public cloud environments also as well as progressing their CI/CD pipelines.
- Taking ownership of the platform reliability
- Identifying platform bottlenecks and turning them into deliverables
- Proactively identify, monitor and alert possible improvements
- Picking up support escalation issues related to platform performance
- Building solutions to address the solutions identified during investigation phases
- Raising medium and large identified deliverables into internal projects
- Having a proactive approach to continuously improve platforms
- Mentor junior engineers
- Degree education in a related subject
- Minimum 3 years in a Site Reliability Engineer role
- Cloud computing/AWS
- Software development background with an excellent knowledge of Ansible/Puppet, Automation, Application Architecture and Enterprise Design Patterns
- CI/CD ideally with Jenkins experience
- Python scripting
If you are ready for your next challenge then please send though your CV!