SCADA Engineer | West Dublin €50-90k
My client based in West Dublin is seeking a number of SCADA Engineers to join their team.
The successful candidate will have strong debugging skills, with a strong computer knowledge and be customer focused. You will be responsible for new builds and the support of existing telemetry and SCADA infrastructure. The role will be office based with occasional visits to site.
- Configure/build SCADA systems.
- Graphics and Database Engineering (Historian/reporting systems)
- Configure/test the SCADA systems with PLC’s, RTU’s etc
- Experience working with connected systems such as dataloggers, routers
- Manipulating/working with large datasets.
- Set-up of Hardware environment for SCADA platforms.
- Liaising with customers on issues/resolutions/out of hour support if needed
- Support Customer requests, as well maintenance contracts
- Support of SCADA systems for troubleshooting, changes to the systems, expansion of the systems and rectification of faults.
- Quality control of each system that is delivered to site.
- Generation of documentation and user manuals.
- Computer Science/Engineering Level 8 Degree or equivalent.
- Experienced in SCADA Systems design
- SCADA experience on any of the platforms (ICONICS /Intouch/Wonderware/WinCC/Citect SCADA/ONSPEC)
- Industrial control systems and Instrumentation/Measurement would be an advantage
- Experience of working with Windows based computer equipment and technology
- Experience with the Azure platform an advantage.
- Experience with SQL Database management.
- Knowledge of VPN and APN networking.
- Knowledge of object orientated programming
- Excellent communication skills, organisation, planning and team building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer relationship management skills
- Full, clean driving licence
To find out more about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org