Sales Manager | Cork €50-60k
The purpose of this role is to negotiate and secure new business from customers across all market segments. The role will involve identification and conversion of new sales prospects at proposed local facilities along with industrial and commercial sites.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing key relationships with business owners, commercial end users, specifiers and key stakeholders. The role will be critical to the implementation and future sales development of the company.
- Build/maintain the existing long-standing customer relationships to develop and grow sales.
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of our key products and services.
- Negotiate and close contract agreements.
- Proactively and aggressively uncover new business opportunities within the allocated areas.
- Develop extensive knowledge of assigned national customers and maintain awareness of new developments taking place within the assigned industry.
- Closely manage sales funnel/list of enquiries to ensure they are rated and progress through the system from initial enquiry to order.
- Update all key contacts in CRM and ensure detailed information is logged for each contact.
- Engage closely with the assigned Stakeholders and Public Sector contacts and develop these relationships.
- Input to & assist with client Meetings & Projects in order to progress projects.
- Liaise with Local Authority Customers on a national basis.
- Operate the trade stand at exhibitions & attend trade shows in assigned areas for fact finding
- Lead and facilitate Construction and/or Design team meetings with customers and other project stakeholders
- Advise customers and specifiers on the use of technologies.
- Facilitate / participate as required in targeted promotions / campaigns
- Complete Data Capture from for each new site visited and upload onto CRM system.
- Provide Monthly Reports to facilitate ongoing Business Development activity.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all current Regulatory standards and policy
- 5 years sales experience
- Good presentation skills, PowerPoint will be used extensively, Business writing skills critical
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft products e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate a professional/positive approach to work, good communication/team building
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Full, clean driving licence
To find out more about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org