Sales Admin/CRM Admin | Dublin €40-50k
My client based in County Dublin is seeking a Sales Admin/CRM admin to join their team.
Reporting into both the Associate Director and Group Business Development Director, the successful candidate will be front and centre supporting the new CRM system – this person will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day implementation and running of the system – working with the Business Development team members – including external BD team.
- CRM Champion – managing (monitoring if team members are using the system correctly and as trained – run reports), updating, maintaining and general housekeeping of the CRM system – report running. – updating with new contacts and enquiries, creating new tasks, opportunities, follow-ups as required
- Everything is up to date and accurate in the CRM
- CRM Champion becomes the trainer (after they have been trained in full processes)
- Administrative changes in the CRM – form and field changes etc or working along with vendor to implement changes
- Internal BD support for the team – inside sales- working along as supports with the Business Development team and co-ordinating communications with other teams
- Attending BD internal calls, meetings and actioning items, where required. (Minutes, etc.)
- Assisting Directors with creating documents/reports
- Managing a collective calendar (CRM that integrates from outlook) for the BD team
- Liaise and closely collaborate with other business verticals
- Continuously improve the BD processes and update CRM accordingly
- Working with the BD Director in general Business Development Administrative activities
- Other duties as deemed necessary to support the efficient running of the BD department activities.
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Marketing and / or IT Disciplines.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within an office management / team administration environment.
- Understanding sales processes from initial lead to project won life cycle.
- Adaptable with strong experience in admin, CRM and team support duties.
- Excellent people skills – customer centric – ability to work with various team members and departments and styles of working.
- High level of IT Literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Advantageous to possess experience using a CRM or equivalent systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to proactively with to own initiative and to manage workload during peaks and troughs.
To find out more about this role please contact email@example.com