IT System Admin | South Dublin €50-65k
Our Financial client is looking to add an IT Systems Admin to the growing team. They are looking for a hands-on person who can contribute to the success and growth of the company. The client is a company build on huge success and you will be joining a wining team from the beginning.
The successful candidate will be very hands on, with strong communication and people skills. They will need to be able to work independently but also as part of a small team
- You will need to troubleshoot and diagnose any potential issues across a variety of hardware and systems
- Incident/escalation management and resolution
- Provide first class support across Windows environments
- To remain current with technologies and offer high quality guidance and advice resolution
- Microsoft Desktop/Server operating systems experience.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Server 2016 +. - Ideally MCSE or equivalent.
- Strong experience with Microsoft technologies - Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 administration suite
- Experience working with Symantec endpoint protection manager or equivalent enterprise endpoint solution.
- Experience with virtualization technologies e.g., Hyper-V.
- Server and Service Disaster Recovery Processes knowledge
- Experience with Enterprise backup solutions i.e., Veeam, Comvault
- Vast experience of applications in the Microsoft ecosystem: MDT, Intune.
- Working knowledge of networking/network features and technologies i.e., Enterprise firewalls, TCP/IP.
- Strong understanding of IT Security practices, methodologies, tools mechanisms and trends.
- Telecoms/PBX telephony support.
- Hardware/software maintenance and procurement.
- Knowledge with Lansweeper or similar deployment tools
- Experience working with Linux
For an ambitious, tenacious, self-motivated team player with a genuine desire to work with a cutting-edge company this is an excellent opportunity to work in a high-achieving organization
To find out more about this role please contact email@example.com