IT Project Engineer Bristol £25-30k
INFORM3 are working alongside a Market Leading company who are recruiting for an IT Engineer capable of delivering IT Infrastructure and Software installations for their blue-chip client based in Bristol.
The successful candidate will need to have an excellent knowledge of all aspects of desktop and network technical support ideally with experience of project deployments.
My client offers a friendly and enthusiastic working environment at a company that values its staff and their career progression, with opportunities to progress to senior technical roles, Project Management, Infrastructure Architecture etc depending on your career aspirations.
- IT Infrastructure deployments across the project lifecycle
- Business as usual support
- Software and hardware integrations
- Incident/escalation management
- Degree certified with a minimum of 2 years commercial IT Support experience
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and supporting technologies
- Windows Server technologies
- Networking, LAN and WAN, DHCP, DNS, Firewalls
- Experience delivering infrastructure projects
- Able to liaise confidently with both technical and non-technical users
- Driving license, own transport and flexibility to travel to client sites is essential
- Eligible for Security Clearance
If you require any additional information please contact Steve on 0203 051 4825.