IT Administrator | Limerick €40-50k
My client based in County Limerick is seeking an IT Administrator to join their team. The day-to-day responsibilities will be assisting in the delivery of leading-edge projects.
This permanent role is with a client has a considerable portfolio of work for the foreseeable future.
This role will enable you to work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
The successful candidate will also benefit from their Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
Key Functions of the role
- Support in Microsoft Client/Server Platforms Inc. Win 10 & Server 2012/2016/2019
- Support of Group Policy, Active Directory, File/Print servers
- Support of Intune Managed Devices
- Logistics & stock management of hardware and devices
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work with third party network providers for change requests and issue resolutions
- Proactively monitor and manage support tickets daily
- Monitor IT Asset ownership & keep up to date
- Add/Update solutions in ServiceDesk as required
- Provision accounts & equipment for new starts
- Mobile device management - Intune enrolment
- Desktop Backups - ensure all clients are included
- Meraki Sites - setup and manage as required
- Mimecast - monitor and manage email flow / rules
- Contribute to maintaining ISO 27001 compliance
- Support of Office 365
To find out more about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org