Infrastructure Engineer County Meath €60-70k
My client based in County Meath and easily commutable from Carrickmacross, Kells, Newry & Dundalk is seeking a talented IT Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. The day-to-day responsibilities will be a mixture of project work, both design and implementation, and providing business-as-usual support across the IT Infrastructure.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experience providing technical support in a similar fast-paced environment with a friendly and proactive approach to their work.
They are looking for someone with a mix of technical and administrative skills including,
- Support the specification and implementation of new systems and services including new applications, new/upgraded hardware and software, system upgrades and rollouts
- Incident/escalation management and resolution
- Provide support across Windows environments
- To remain current with technologies and offer high-quality guidance and advice resolution
The essential requirements for this role include,
- Windows System Administration
- Cloud Technologies / Azure
- Windows Server 2016 and later
- Exchange / Office 365 Implementation, Configuration and Administration
- Network Topology, VPN, Firewalls, IP (incl. DHCP, DNS), LAN, WLAN and WAN
- Virtual Environments / VMWare
- Exceptional communication skills able to interact confidently with technical and non-technical users
- Customer focused, with experience of providing advice and guidance over the telephone, e-mail and Internet with a proven track record of service delivery
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated team player with the ability to work within a demanding environment and be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem-solving
- Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure, whilst showing initiative at all times and an ability to apply a lateral thought process to problem
The role offers a professional, vibrant and social workplace operating in a dynamic and fast-paced sector.
For an ambitious, tenacious, confident, self-motivated team player with a genuine desire to work with cutting edge technologies this is an excellent opportunity to work with senior staff in making a real difference to this already high-achieving organization