Digital Marketing Specialist | Dublin OR Galway €50-60k
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing the client’s digital strategy. Creating high-quality impactful content and effectively managing multiple social platforms and associated analytics. The Digital Marketing Specialist is also responsible for website management and PR/advertising, amongst other activities. This will be a challenging role, so the successful candidate will need to be comfortable working at pace.
- Design and implement digital marketing strategies.
- Carry out benchmarking and trend analysis to optimise content and social media strategy
- Develop/publish original, high-quality, tailored content on social platforms, company website, intranet.
- Manage content calendar on social platforms
- Execute campaigns across multiple platforms, including sponsored campaigns
- Conduct social media audits, manage social communities; track/review comments and other engagement.
- Analyse digital data, prepare performance and analytics reports with insights and recommendations.
- Maintain company profile on social platforms, website, company brochures and presentations.
- Produce website keywork research / SEO analytics reports; optimise website experience.
- Extract content from the business – employee stories, project updates, CSR initiatives.
- Manage PR / advertising calendar – visual content creation and copy writing.
- Optimise internal digital communication platforms across the business (offices, sites, digital platforms).
- Create video content and coordinate the production process.
- Support the team with event organisation and execution
- Collaborate with the manager and the rest of the marketing team on content development and integration into the overall marketing strategy.
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing role (preferably B2B).
- Understanding of social media platforms and best practices
- Excellent digital skills across various platforms – content creation, management, digital analytics, insights and recommendations.
- Experience in developing and executing creative campaigns, including sponsored social media campaigns (e.g. Google Ads, LinkedIn Sponsored Campaigns, Facebook Ads).
- Experience with video and photo editing software (Adobe Design Suite and Microsoft Office Suite).
- Experience with social content management systems, WordPress AND SEO management
To find out more about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org