Business/Data Analyst | Limerick €40-55k
My client based in County Limerick is seeking a Business/Data Analyst to join their team. This role involves working across all business functions and process areas, building/automating data and reporting capability. Activities will include end user support, system administration, development and rollout of data analytics and reporting solutions, implementing automation and other continual improvement initiatives.
This permanent role is with an international client and will be managing their business software applications in a multi-functional team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
- Develop the Business Systems Development and Support functions
- Set up and maintain users on Business Systems
- Manage support tickets: Interpreting support requests and identifying correct actions
- Work with third-party software consultants to manage and proactively close out system issues together with the testing and implementation of system initiatives
- Assess/interpret data and information need’s reporting requirements/opportunities to add value
- Interpret and build business data sets
- Develop/deploy dashboards to collect and present data-backed insights
- Advise business management on best practise analytics, data and reporting models and maintain research on industry initiatives
- Work with the teams on data-driven strategies that improve business processes
- Lead activities to further develop and maintain user guides, update process documents and training materials
- Relevant experience working with ERP software/other technology solutions
- Experience developing improvement scenarios, operating procedures and documenting processes
- Data modelling experience
- Experience with data and reporting tools (Microsoft Power BI, SQL, other)
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and administrative skills
To find out more about this role please contact email@example.com